We help clients solve problems and navigate the increasingly complex world of federal procurement. With 35 years of government contracting experience, Hughes Law PLC has seen complex issues from both the government and the contractor perspective. This experience helps us understand the views of both sides and develop strategies to get favorable results for our clients. We help our clients resolve issues and disputes with the government in a way that does not damage their long-term business relationship.
Hughes Law PLC specializes in federal procurement, mainly defense and information technology contracts. We provide affordable legal services to start-ups as well as established government contractors. We offer the same high-quality services as large law firms but with higher efficiency and lower overhead.
Our legal services include:
- General advice on government contracts
- Drafting teaming agreements and subcontracts
- Filing and defending (intervening in) bid protests
- Preparing claims and requests for equitable adjustment
- Resolving prime contract and subcontract disputes
- Strategies to protect intellectual property rights
- Counseling on contract compliance requirements
- Guidance on complying with export controls
- Advice on small business regulations
- Conducting internal investigations
- Providing expert testimony